Service quality in the hospitality industry has become one of the crucial factors for gaining a sustainable competitive advantage and customers’ confidence in the highly competitive environment. It is thus considered as a critical success factor in the hospitality industry. A successful hotel delivers excellent quality service to customers, and a smart hotel continuously monitors service quality to sustain this competitive advantage.
Traditional methods of tracking Service Quality involves taking customer feedback, staff review etc. Such forms of monitoring come with several human biases, and the process tracks past services, which managers can only use in the future course of action. If the tracking process is held closely to service delivery, it would enable hotel managers to make changes that can improve services quickly. It would provide hotels with a significant operational advantage. Hotel App, a web-based software, is designed to enable managers to extract these benefits. Hotel App comes with three modules-
- Guest App– This app is the front-facing application that enables Guests to browse and access hotel services.
- Staff App– This app is operated by the staff at your hotel, and helps in tracking guest service requests.
- Console- This is the backend application used by hotel managers to track and manage the workflow in the hotel.
The Guest App and Staff App together, help customers to raise requests and hotel staff to resolve them. But, it is the Console that gives Hotel managers complete control over the operations of the hotel. The Console helps managers to-
Customise Guest application
Being a dynamic app, managers can customise every software function according to the customers’ needs.
- Do you want to limit the number of Hand towels a guest can request?
- Do you want to change the food images in the Restaurant Menu section frequently?
- Do you wish to update timings and prices in the Spa section?
- Do you want to add promotional offers to inform Guests?
- Do you want to add any sports activity?
Yes, you can make all these changes, and many more, from anywhere in the world, even from your smartphone. This gives immense power to Hotel Managers to control the operations of their hotel.
Track service requests and their progress
The hotel managers can see visual representations of service requests for different departments, like front desk, housekeeping etc., across multiple days. Within each department, hotel managers can see the complete list of requests made, resolved and pending. It not only helps managers to streamline the workforce into high demand departments but also helps in making future forecasts and plans accordingly.
Easy control from anywhere-anytime
Hotel App is based on Saas delivery model, which means the hotels don’t have to maintain any web servers or specialised software to use the service. They can use any computer and stable internet connection to log-In to their Hotel App and use all its utilities. It, therefore, makes the service easily accessible from anywhere in the world. Such features are beneficial for Managers who are always on the Go with their busy travel schedules.